Winter TKD Tournament – Southampton 2023
Lockswood Community Centre
The Winter Competition will run in house is year in preparation for a reboot in 2024.
This tournament will run on Saturday 4th November at the Lockswood Community Centre, Southampton, SO31 6DX.
Tournament Entry is open until 8:00pm on Friday 3rd November. Ticket options are below:
Standard Entry – £30 per person
Family Entry – £75 for up to 3 family members (additional family members are £15 each)
When purchasing a Family Entry, please complete the details of the most senior ranked family member in the initial boxes, then complete any remaining details in the “Additional Information” box.
NOTE: you only need to select 1 ticket when purchasing a Family Entry or you will be charged more than once. If you need to enter a 4th family member, you need to purchase an additional Family Member Ticket.
(FAMILY TICKETS ONLY APPLY to immediate family members/households. The Additional Family Ticket is only applicable to families of 4 or more. Any misuse of this option will result in a the registration being void, without refund and a full price ticket then needed to re-register).
- 9:00am – Set Up & Instructors Meeting
- 9:30am – Teens & Adults, All Ranks – Forms, Light Continuous Sparring, Board Breaking
- 11:30am – Black Belt Juniors – Forms, Light Continuous Sparring, Board Breaking
- 1:00pm – Purple, Brown & Red Belt Juniors – Forms, Point Stop Sparring, Board Breaking
- 2:30pm – Orange, Green & Blue Belt Juniors – Forms, Point Stop Sparring, Board Breaking
- You must enter the competitors name, NOT the name of the person completing the registration i.e. the parent.
- Division are arranged based on rank, age & height.
- Please enter accurate details as incorrect information may lead to disqualification.
- Age categories
- JUNIORS A – ages 5 to 12
- TEEN – ages 13 to 19
- ADULT – ages 20 and over
- Age Categories may merge if divisions cannot be organised.
You will be contacted if this applies to you.
All Competitors are to arrive at least 15 minutes before their Division is due to begin. Although Instructors will do their best to make sure divisions run as scheduled, there may be minor time delays depending on the number of competitors in each division.
All Forms will be scored by 3 judges between 1 and 5 (including half points). These will be totalled to determine 1st, 2nd & 3rd place.
This event will also see a new “Champions Award” to the competitor with the most points in each time slot.
PLEASE NOTE: White Events Uniform/Dobok is to be worn by all competitors and Instructors.