Freestyle TaeKwonDo Championships – June 2022, Southampton
Hamble Sports Complex , Southampton
Our Annual Summer Competition will run on Saturday 18th June at the Hamble Sports Complex, Southampton.
Tournament Entry is open until 9:00pm on Friday 17th June. Ticket options are below:
Early Bird – £25 per person (available until 3rd June)
Standard – £30 per person (available from 4th June to 15th June)
Late Entry – £40 per person (available on 16th & 17th June)
Spectators are free.
Family Discounts are applicable when 3 or more family members register for this event. To receive this discount simply select the “Additional Family Member” ticket for each of the 3rd, 4th, 5th etc family members.
(PLEASE NOTE, this only applies to immediate family members/households. Any misuse of this option will result in a the registration being void and a full price ticket then needed to re register).
- 9:00am – Set Up & Instructors Meeting
- 9:30am – Adults, All Ranks
- 10:30am – Teenagers, All Ranks
- 11:30am – Black Belt Juniors
- 12:45pm – Masters Demonstration
- 1:15pm – Lil’ Dragons/Cubs and White, Grey & Yellow* Belt All Ages
- 1:45pm – Brown & Red Belt Juniors
- 3:00pm – Blue & Purple Belt Juniors
- 4:00pm – Orange & Green Belt Juniors
*White, Grey or Yellow Belts that do NOT yet spar, must compete at 1:45pm with One Steps.
White, Grey & Yellow Belts that DO spar will compete at 9:30am for Adults, 10:30am for Teenagers, 4:00pm for Juniors.
- You must enter the competitors name, NOT the name of the person completing the registration i.e. the parent.
- Division are arranged based on rank, age & height.
- Please enter accurate details as incorrect information may lead to disqualification.
- Age categories
- LIL’ DRAGONS/CUBS – ages 3 to 5
- JUNIORS – ages 5 to 12
- TEENAGERS – ages 13 to 17
- ADULTS – ages 18+
- Competitors aged 11 & 12 may be put into the Teenagers Divisions based on their height.
- Competitors aged 13 & 14 may be put into the Juniors Divisions based on their height.
- Competitors aged 16 & 17 may be put into the Adults Divisions based on their height.
You will be contacted if this applies to you.
PLEASE NOTE: White Events Uniform is to be worn by all competitors and Instructors
Hold Harmless Agreement
Those entering this event have full knowledge that by nature tournament participation can frequently include strenuous exercise and body contact along with associated dangers. In recognition of the possible dangers connected with any kind of physical activity, competitors hereby knowingly and voluntarily waive any right of cause or action of any kind whatsoever arising as a result of such activity from which any liability may or could accrue to the Basingstoke school of martial arts, Phoenix School of Martial Arts (SMA) or Reading Taekwondo Academy, their officers, agents, employees or instructors or any other club/school that is taking part in this event.