Freestyle TaeKwonDo Championships – July 2021, Southampton
Hamble Sports Complex , Southampton
Tournament Entry is open until 9:00pm on Friday 30th July. However, it is requested that you register by Wednesday 28th July.
Anyone wishing to enter after this time/date, will receive an additional admin charge of £10 per entry.
- 10:30am – Set Up & Instructors Meeting
- 11:15am – Adults & Teenagers, All Ranks
- 12:30pm – Red & Black Belt Juniors
- 1:45pm – Lil’ Dragons/Cubs and White, Grey & Yellow* Belt Juniors
- 2:30pm – Purple & Brown Belt Juniors
- 3:30pm – Orange, Green & Blue Belt Juniors
*Yellow Belts that do not yet spar, must compete at 1:45pm with One Steps. Yellow Belts that do spar will compete at 3:30pm.
- You must enter the competitors name, NOT the name of the person completing the registration i.e. the parent.
- Division are arranged based on rank, age & height.
- Please enter accurate details as incorrect information may lead to disqualification.
- Age categories
- LIL’ DRAGONS/CUBS – ages 3 to 5
- JUNIORS – ages 5 to 12
- TEENAGERS – ages 13 to 17
- ADULTS – ages 18+
- Competitors aged 11 & 12 may be put into the Teenagers Divisions based on their height.
- Competitors aged 13 & 14 may be put into the Juniors Divisions based on their height.
- Competitors aged 16 & 17 may be put into the Adults Divisions based on their height.
You will be contacted if these applies to you.
All Competitors are to arrive at least 15 minutes before their Group is due to begin. Although Instructors will do their best to make sure divisions run as scheduled, there may be minor time delays depending on the number of competitors in each division.
Orange to Black Belts will have Forms, Point Sparring & Board Breaking Competitions within their divisions.
White, Grey & Yellow Belts will have Forms & One Steps in their division.
Teenager and Adult White & Grey Belts may enter the Sparring and/or Board Breaking.
Junior Yellow Belts that spar in class, may enter to do the Sparring Competition but must arrive and compete with Orange Belts.
Hold Harmless Agreement
Those entering this event have full knowledge that by nature tournament participation can frequently include strenuous exercise and body contact along with associated dangers. In recognition of the possible dangers connected with any kind of physical activity, competitors hereby knowingly and voluntarily waive any right of cause or action of any kind whatsoever arising as a result of such activity from which any liability may or could accrue to the Basingstoke school of martial arts, Phoenix School of Martial Arts (SMA) or Reading Taekwondo Academy, their officers, agents, employees or instructors or any other club/school that is taking part in this event.